Thursday, January 22, 2009

Call EdiVeo For Your Next Event!


Call Christopher Wynter, President & CEO of EdiVeo LLC, if you're in the market for a videographer! I've had the opportunity to work with him a few times and believe me, I would recommend him to anybody & everybody I meet because I know he a delivers quality product. He specifically shoots only with HD Cameras for a look that will have you looking like Hova saying "fuck HD nigga, see how clear my view is?" Well, maybe you don't want to look like Hova, I don't imagine anybody that would... but the point is that you'll be thanking God for granting you a "Moment Of Clarity..."

Contact Chris for your next event... a link to his website is located to the right on the blog, or he can be reached by:
954-818-5889 or cwynter@ediveollc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment